468 course results found
Bachelor Degree- Software Engineering
OBJECTIVES OF DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Department seeks to provide quality instruction at undergraduate level. It also encourages hands-on, which would enable its graduates to be able to... />
The specific objectives for the Software Engineering are:
– To produce graduates who are well-educated in the fundamental concepts of Software Engineering;
– To produce graduates who ... capacity in the Software Engineering discipline in both the public and private sectors to students who wish to become proficient in Software development in a variety of platforms using a methodical
Bachelor of Science - Software Development
The BSc(SofDev) (Bachelor of Science (Software Development)) is a 4 year degree intended for students who wish to become computer specialists in a software systems...
HND - Software Engineering and Computing
The Higher National Diploma courses are courses run by the Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education These courses run for a period of one two years with entry qualification being the...
Bachelor of Pharmacy degree
The Bachelor of Pharmacy degree at Rhodes University is a 4 year programme. The curriculum for this degree is laid down by the South African Pharmacy Council and all students must pass all... courses of this prescribed curriculum to be awarded the degree in Pharmacy.
Bachelor Degree-Electrical Technology
OBJECTIVES OF DEGREE PROGRAMME
The objectives of the B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme
with option in electrical technology are:
– To produce... graduates who are well-educated in the fundamental concepts of power systems and engineering;
– To produce graduates who are capable of continuing their professional development throughout their career by combining theory with its application in Electrical and Electronic Engineering practice;
– To build human resource capacity in the electrical technology discipline in
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering
The Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering is an in-depth study of engineering software and hardware concepts of Computer Education. This Department was set up to train highly skilled... Engineering. This is accomplished by developing and offering a curriculum that integrates the fundamentals of engineering, both hardware and software, and the application of engineering concepts, techniques, and methods to computer systems engineering and design.
BACHELOR OF JOURNALISM DEGREE
The Faculty of Humanities offers a very wide range of possible degrees and course combinations. Students can major in Journalism and Politics, Classics and French, German, isiXhosa, Afrikaans or...
Bachelor Degree- Telecommunication
The objectives of the B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme with
option in telecommunications are:
– To produce graduates who are well-educated in the...
Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
The Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine seeks to produce highly skilled and competent graduates who can exploit the dual strength of agriculture in the domains of sustainable...
Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Auditing
The Department of Accounting and Auditing prepares students to acquire knowledge and skills relevant for careers in accounting and auditing. Three undergraduate Bachelor programmes and one at the... Honours level are offered. In addition to the generic University entry requirements, a national senior certificate pass with adequate achievement or higher grade pass in mathematics at matriculation is an essential entry requirement into each of the programmes. Students, who do not qualify for entry into the B.Com (Accounting) degree, may be considered for the Extended B.Com. (Accounting) degree