SUP De CO DAKAR
- A higher education institution with a 20 year training expertise accredited by the state; certified ISO 9001: 2008 and labeled Waemu Centre Of Excellence; its "Bachelor" and "Master" degrees are recognized by the CAMES(African and Malagasy Council for Higher Education). It offers more than one hundred training opportunities covering all areas of Management and ICT.
- Initial training, lifelong and sandwich education in compliance with the international standards. An exceptional integration rate in the professional world of its graduates. More than 350 experienced professors and senior executives involved in the training; The opportunity for the students to pursue studies in the best universities and business schools in Europe; last generation Educational tools; Students from more than 25 countries.
- Sup de Co Dakar has built its reputation on the quality, rigor, and relevance of his teachings. Our programs are hinged upon our own history, but also on the experience and expertise of our partners.
Reasons To Study Here
- Sup de Co Dakar has notably built its success on its ability to offer diversified programs in perfect harmony with the expectations of the professional world. The goal that has led us since our creation is always the same: training high-level managers with proven expertise in all areas of management and ICT.
- Our mission is to provide public and private institutions with African executives with a strategic vision and skilled enough to meet the challenges of a changing world.
University Accreditation & Awards
- Our diplomas are signed by the Ministry of Education
Since May 2, 1995, Sup de Co Dakar signed a framework agreement with the Ministry of Higher Education of Senegal whereby the Minister signs the Sup de Co Dakar diplomas.
- The Group Sup de Co Dakar is recognized by the CAMES
The African and Malagasy Council for Higher Education, a related coordination body for Higher Education in the French-speaking countries of Africa and Madagascar, present in seventeen (17) countries and Its mission is to:
Promote and encourage understanding and solidarity between Member States;
Establish a permanent cultural and scientific cooperation between the Member States;
Collect and disseminate all university or research documents: statistics, information on examinations, yearbooks, history, ranking, information on vacancies and job applications from all backgrounds;
Prepare draft agreements between the States concerned in the fields of Higher Education Research and contribute to the implementation of these conventions;
Develop and promote consultation to coordinate higher education and research systems
to harmonize programs and recruitment levels in the different institutions of higher education and research;
to foster cooperation between the different institutions, and the exchange of information.
Many of our degrees are recognized by this body and co-signed by CCIAD (Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Dakar), which gives them a strong recognition in the professional world.
- Our diplomas are co-signed by CCIAD
Our diplomas are also co-signed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Dakar (CCIAD). Which gives them a strong recognition of the professional world.
- The Group Sup de Co Dakar certified ISO 9001: 2008 for all its activities
- This certificate proves that Sup de Co Dakar meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001 v.2008, but especially the requirements of the Ministry of higher education in Senegal, WAEMU and CAMES.
This ISO 9001/.2008 approval is recognition of our unfailing commitment to the satisfaction of our customers and the constant will to improve the quality of our services.
- The Group Sup de Co Dakar UEMOA Centre of Excellence
The statutory Council of Ministers of the West Africa Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU) has awarded Sup de Co Dakar the label "Centre of Excellence".
This distinction was awarded after a thorough audit conducted by the WAEMU experts and entitled us to the PACER GRANT which is a support from WAEMU for the development of the elected regional centers of excellence.
This PACER GRANT aims to improve the supply of training and research in member countries to enhance the quality of training and research in educational institutions. This label gives our group an institutional recognition of states and international organizations, and positions Sup de Co as a major group among the leaders in the field of higher education in Africa. It also reaffirms the Inter-African nature of Sup de Co with students from over 25 nationalities.